Because all of our properties are individually owned, when you make a reservation for a specific accommodation we are obligated to keep your reservation for this same unit. Reasons we can move you to a different unit would be increase in your travel party, change of amenity in the unit since your booking that affects bed configurations, or other amenities, elderly, or handicap issues, or change of dates. If you would like to change your choice of unit altogether for reasons outside of these, it must be approved by our management.
If you need additional room for more guests that would like to join you on your trip, you are welcome to call any of our vacation consultants at 1-855-508-0765 to look at options for additional accommodations nearby your original choice.
In most cases we will allow you to change your dates. We prefer to keep you in the same unit when moving dates, but if the unit you originally had is not available for your new dates, we will allow you to choose a different unit. If you check-in to your unit, and wish to make changes, this would fall under the standard cancellation policy.
Pets are not permitted in any of our accommodations or on the premises. However, because our units are all individually owned, we cannot guarantee that any unit is completely free of allergens.
565 Glendale Rd.
Oakland, MD 21550
Am I allowed to add an early check-in and/or late check-out to my reservation? How must does this cost?
Early check-ins and late check-outs can be added to reservations for an additional fee, dependent on availability. Please call 1-800-711-1719 to speak with one of our vacation consultants about availability and pricing information.The keys and directions to your unit can be picked up at Arrowhead Market, located at 19746 Garrett Hwy, Oakland, MD 21550. Please check in with the office the next morning to confirm that all paperwork is signed and to present your photo I.D. for validation.Sheets and Towels are provided for the maximum occupancy of your unit, along with standard paper products, trash bags, coffee, and soaps. Please bring beach towels, if needed.
Our hotel provides on-sight access to:
- Game Room
- Marina: Silver Tree Marina is a full service marina with pontoon, indboard/outboard, and fishing boat rentals located at the water’s edge of the hotel. To make reservations for a boat rental, please call the marina at 301-387-5855; be sure to book in advance!
- Reading Loft: Chess, Wireless High-Speed Internet Access – Overlooks the lawn and lakefront.
- Free DVD Rentals: DVD Rental Machine located on the lower level, next to the vending machines. (Please check with our front desk associates to rent)
- In-Suite Massages: Contact our front desk associates to schedule an in-suite massage. (Additional fees apply)
- Conference Room: Host your conference or corporate retreat in our spacious and versatile meeting rooms. Please ask a front desk associate, or visit our website here, to find out more information on pricing, inclusions, and room descriptions.
- Fitness Room: Recumbent Bike Machine, Treadmills, Elliptical, Circuit Weight Trainer, Hand Weights, Cedar Sauna.
- Dutch’s at Silver Tree Restaurant: Located right next door – Dutch’s is a well-known restaurant offering delicious entrees such as Crab Imperial, Orange Roughy, and Filet Mignon to name a few. For more information on menu selections, or to make a reservation, please call the restaurant at 301-387-0525 or visit their website here.
Our vacation consultants do not schedule and plan your vacation activities, but because they are all locals to the area, any of them would be happy to assist you in providing their opinions on the best places to eat, things to do, activities to book, and places to shop! You can call to speak with our vacation consultants at 1-800-711-1719.
If you would prefer to browse the many activities Deep Creek Lake has to offer on your own, you can visit our recommendations at https://rentals.deepcreek.com/things-to-do/. Upon request, we will also provide you with an area activities packet at check-in.Yes, all guests 16 and older will need a fishing license to fish in the area. There are 2 types of licenses, freshwater (non-tidal) and saltwater (tidal) – you will need the freshwater (non-tidal) license.
Visit the Maryland Dept. of Natural Resources to learn more about fishing regulations for the area and to purchase a fishing license.All Guests have use of the on-site parking at the hotel for standard vehicles. No boat trailer parking is allowed on premises. Please contact the front desk at 301-387-0650 for local boat trailer storage information.We have 1 DVD rental machine (similar to a red box) located on the lower level, next to the vending machines. You can ask our front desk associates for a card to access the machine and check out 1 DVD at a time.
Exchange as often as you’d like! Bring your DVDs back and ask the front desk associates for a new card to rent 1 more DVD. There is no charge for rental. We do ask that you return all DVD rentals prior to or at check-out.Check-out time is at 11:00am year-round. Please see one of our front desk associates to complete the check-out process prior to departure.